Small Business Website Advice
It helps so much with these smaller projects if you can be upfront about your budget. We will happily provide quick web design advice over the phone. If our services fit your needs we can arrange a meeting at your premises to discuss your website project in more detail.
We also have a number of resources that will assist you in the planning stages and provide an understanding of what's required and the process.
Small Business Brochure Site
Often referred to as a 'brochure site' these sites provide many more advantages than the traditional print brochure and they work to build business for you 24/7 at minimal cost. We build these website with WordPress content management system which means you can add new pages with no further investment if you wish. WordPress also scales magnificently when you're ready.
- Provide an easy to access, in-depth overview of your business
- Give your business more credibility with new suppliers and customers
- Elevate the perception of your business vs your competitors
- Custom design provides a unique online experience that reflects your business identity and appeals to your target market
- Provide a point of contact 24/7 via online enquiry forms
- Encourage referrals from existing clients who can simply direct new clients to your website (who keeps business cards these days?)
- Continually attract new customers who are already looking for your product or service online via search engines
- Get better value from print advertising by including your web address (lead interested clients to all the info you couldn't fit in your ad)
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising and specific promotions by checking web statistics to see how many people visit the relevent pages
- Showcase specific area's of your business and monitor which pages are most popular (powerful info for market research)
- Create web pages to educate and inform your clients and improve customer service (secure your niche by serving it better)
- Use password protected web pages to inform your staff, your affiliates, your resellers and other branches
- Provide the latest information and enjoy the flexibility to change at any time to respond to the demands of your market.